Brussel sprouts are nutritious but generally underappreciated by a lot of people. I don’t really understand why though, they’re amazingly delicious, especially with a few seasonings! On top of that, roasting vegetables with garlic is always a winning decision.
This is a simple recipe for a flavorful and vitamin packed side dish or snack.
– 2 pounds fresh Brussel sprouts
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
– Carefully remove the stems from all of the Brussel sprouts. If there are browned or yellowed leaves you can remove those too.
– In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients so the oil coats all of the Brussel sprouts.
– Spread them out on your baking sheet.
– Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 7-10 minutes.
– They’re done when they become golden brown.