Meatloaf is a staple for my family but it’s easy to go overboard. By cooking tiny meatloaves not only do you create a nice presentation that your family will enjoy but it’s going to be so much easier to watch your portions!
16 ounces ground beef
8 ounces ground pork
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1/4 cup ketchup
1 onion, chopped
1 Roma tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray (an 8 cup one works best).
3. Mix all of the ingredients besides 2 tbsp of the ketchup in a bowl and split between the muffin cups.
4. Spread the remaining ketchup over the tiny loaves.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
6. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes and remove them all from the pan. If you let them sit for too long fat may build up on top.