My normal fudge recipe is full of heavy cream and milk chocolate so when I started working on making dairy free fudge, I honestly didn’t have high hopes. I’m so glad I was wrong! This chocolate peanut butter fudge is so tasty and way lower in fat and calories.
½ cup creamy peanut butter
1 large banana
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 ½ tbsp maple syrup (real syrup, not the kind with corn syrup)
1 ½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
3 tbsp chopped walnuts
1. Heat the peanut butter just enough to stir easily.
2. Add all ingredients besides the walnuts in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Spread into an 8×8 pan covered with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
5. Put in the fridge until firm. Store covered in the fridge or it’ll get too soft to stay in squares.