There are a lot of ways to cook chicken breast which is why I always keep my fridge and freezer well stocked. Chicken is a great lean protein source and so versatile!
I love lemon chicken but the way I used to cook it included breading which just added unnecessary carbs and calories. Now I prefer this lemon dill chicken with a side of roasted veggies (broccoli or Brussels sprouts are my favorite).
4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried dill weed
1/2 tsp salt
1. Put all ingredients in a large freezer bag or covered bowl and let sit in the fridge for around an hour.
2. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
3. Bake for around 20 minutes.
4. Chicken is done when internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
5. Let sit for several minutes before serving.