I love chips but potato chips lack nutritional value, are oily, and are generally empty calories. They also have a ton of salt which isn’t very healthy either. There are a lot of different veggie chips. Most people go for kale chips but to me nothing is better than beet chips.
Give them a shot at least once! After the first taste they’ll be your go-to veggie chips.
2 large beets, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
3 cloves garlic
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp horseradish
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp celery salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Toss the sliced beets and whole garlic cloves with oil, salt, and paprika.
3. Spread out onto a baking pan and bake until the edges start to curl. This will take 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and put the cloves of garlic in a bowl. Mash into a paste.
5. Mix the cream cheese, milk, lime juice, horseradish, onion powder, celery salt, and crushed garlic until well combined and enjoy as a dip.