I’m sure you’ve heard of pigs in a blanket, but have you tried bananas in a blanket? They’re wonderful snacks with a mix of sweet and savory flavors. They make for well-balanced snacks with protein and fiber so you stay feeling full.
Ingredients (makes 4)
2 6-inch wheat tortillas
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
2 tsp honey
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Lay a tortilla on a cutting board.
2. Spread half of the peanut butter all over the tortilla until it’s covered evenly.
3. Spread half of the honey over the peanut butter.
4. Sprinkle a little cinnamon down the middle of the tortilla.
5. Lay the peeled banana on one side and roll the tortilla around the banana.
6. Cut into two halves.
7. Repeat with the other tortilla.