With all of the activity trackers on the market, how do you choose one? There are dozens of popular brands each with several models which can make it tough to navigate. Generally they’ll all do the job if you’re just looking to track your activity, so it comes down to features you’re looking for.
The AVANTEK has one neat feature I don’t see in other trackers, but we’ll get to that in a second. First I want to tell you about the basic features of the AVANTEK.
1) The wristband will display steps taken, monitor how close you are to your target, calculate how many calories you’ve burned, and measure distance walked. It’s also a watch that will show you the date and time.
2) The sleep monitor will keep track of how long and how well you sleep by watching for movement while you’re sleeping. It also has a silent alarm that will wake you up by vibrating. It’s easy to set up and use.
3) The screen is a .91 inch OLED display so it’s big enough to read clearly but not so big it becomes bulky.
4) The strap is designed to stay on even when exercising, prevent sweat stains, and resists odors.
5) The battery lasts 10 days without charging so you don’t need to inconvenience yourself by taking it off every day.
Now, that cool extra feature I mentioned?
This activity tracker has an exercise reminder! You can set it up to vibrate if you don’t exercise enough within a certain period of time. It’ll let you know if you’ve been slacking off! That makes it perfect for people who work at a desk and want to make sure they’re getting up to move around often enough or anyone who struggles to get enough steps in each day.
The only real downside is that this tracker only works with iOS 7.0+. Android isn’t supported. But if you have an iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, or iPad mini this is a great tracker. The exercise reminder is a great tool to make sure you get up and move, making it easier than ever to reach your daily target!
Oh, I didn’t mention one of the best features if you’re looking for a fitness tracker! It’s less than half of the price of many popular fitness trackers! You get all of the features of the average fitness tracker, the awesome exercise reminder, and a 10 hour battery life and you’re going to be spending less than if you wanted a Fitbit Flex, Jawbone, or other high end fitness tracker.